Cant install dradis from git

HI THERE

I AM TRYING TO INSTALL DRADIS FROM GIT.

SO I DID THESE STEPS:::::

1. On your local system, run the following in your command line:
    $ git clone GitHub - dradis/dradis-ce: Dradis Framework: Colllaboration and reporting for IT Security teams
    $ cd dradis-ce/
  2. Run the following in your command line:
    $ bundle install

*** and get an error message ---->
**_

The path ‘/home/user/dradis-projects’ does not exist.

_**

:slight_smile:
please help with this issue…
thankyou very much!!

Hi @jamesliebke,

It looks like you’re missing the dradis-projects gem. Can you try the following and let me know if it resolves the issue for you?

1. On your local system, run the following in your command line:
    $ git clone GitHub - dradis/dradis-projects: Project export / upload plugin for the Dradis Framework

2. Confirm that the new dradis-projects folder is at ‘/home/user/dradis-projects’

3. Run the following in your command line:
    $ cd dradis-ce/
    $ bundle install

4. Continue on with Step #4 of the install guide: Installing Dradis from Git | Dradis Framework

We may need to update our documentation accordingly so keep us posted!

Dradis has been broken in kali rolling since it was rolled out.

https://bugs.kali.org/view.php?id=3025

I tried installing via your docs, and also get the plugin error, tried the above fix, and still same issue.

@AnarKyx01 are you installing Dradis from git within Kali?

Just to confirm, you are also getting the same dradis-plugins error? If so, there’s a new commit that updates bin/setup and should resolve the issue for you: bin/setup add dradis-projects · dradis/dradis-ce@f8a17a8 · GitHub

If you’re still having issues, can you send over the full error message and confirm that the folders are in the right path? The files may be hiding in the community folder - see the Troubleshooting steps here: Installing Dradis from Git | Dradis Framework

@jamesliebke, @AnarKyx01,

This should be fixed now. In any case:

1. cd to the parent directory (e.g. if you installed Dradis under /home/user/dradis-container/dradis-ce, cd /home/user/dradis-container/).

2. git clone https://github.com/dradis/dradis-projects

3. cd ../dradis-ce

And follow the git guide linked above.