Cant upload attachments on nodes

Greetings,

I’ve just setup a dradis server and I am trying to attach txt files into the nodes. However once I select the files I wish to upload and try to press the button to start nothing happens (no errors, anything). Is there a way to troubleshoot this issue? I am looking at the production.log and I nothing appears.

Thanks in advance

Hi @mp182,

Please git pull both dradisframework and dradis-theme_snowcrash. This should be fixed now.

HTH,
Daniel

Hi etd,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I am trying to do the GIT install following these steps GitHub - dradis/dradis-legacy: This is a LEGACY repo head to , but while I run ruby ./setup I get the following error

== Preparing database ==
rake aborted!
rake aborted!
ArgumentError: invalid byte sequence in US-ASCII

Have you found this before?

Kind Regards

I haven’t no, but can you edit ./bin/setup and add --trace to all the rake commands?

Hopefully that’ll give you more verbose errors.

Hi

I’ve the same issue

$ bundle exec rake db:setup --trace
rake aborted!
rake aborted!
ArgumentError: invalid byte sequence in US-ASCII
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/rake-10.4.2/lib/rake/trace_output.rb:16:in block in trace_on' /var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/rake-10.4.2/lib/rake/trace_output.rb:14:in map’
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/rake-10.4.2/lib/rake/trace_output.rb:14:in trace_on' /var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/rake-10.4.2/lib/rake/application.rb:376:in trace’
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/rake-10.4.2/lib/rake/application.rb:222:in display_exception_message_details' /var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/rake-10.4.2/lib/rake/application.rb:209:in display_exception_details’
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/rake-10.4.2/lib/rake/application.rb:198:in display_error_message' /var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/rake-10.4.2/lib/rake/application.rb:185:in rescue in standard_exception_handling’
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/rake-10.4.2/lib/rake/application.rb:176:in standard_exception_handling' /var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/rake-10.4.2/lib/rake/application.rb:93:in load_rakefile’
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/rake-10.4.2/lib/rake/application.rb:77:in block in run' /var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/rake-10.4.2/lib/rake/application.rb:176:in standard_exception_handling’
/var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/rake-10.4.2/lib/rake/application.rb:75:in run' /var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/rake-10.4.2/bin/rake:33:in <top (required)>’
/usr/local/bin/rake:24:in load' /usr/local/bin/rake:24:in

This seems related to the system locale? Could any of you confirm?