Dradis CE in Kali usage problem

Hi, I have had a real pain in using this program which the forums and google have not helped with.
As stated I have the CE version of dradis shipped with kali rolling 2017.
I would like to know how to:
reset password in the event of forgetting it
backup database
drop database to start afresh
can I use more than one project concurrently?
How EXACTLY do I integrate the downloaded OSCP template in dradis? As the steps outlined in publicly searchable pages do not seem to be sufficient.

Some of these issues are mentioned in the forums but are not detailed as to how to achieve them. As such I have needed to reinstall my VM to reactivate the program- surely a non-optimal solution.

I fully accept the error here might be mine in not looking for the solutions, but I am truly at a loss as to how to proceed as the forum posts and FAQs I have seen do not address these issues. In otherwords, yes these questions are basic but through searching I cannot find the answers.
Perhaps I have not searched on the appropriate term? I would appreciate any input.

If you are using the Dradis CE app that comes with Kali Linux 2017.1:

reset password in the event of forgetting it The password is stored in your database, in configurations table, under a configuration with name admin:password. But it is ofuscated with a random value generated on your own system.

backup database: you are probably using sqlite and the database file is /var/lib/dradis/development.sqlite3. Copy that file to have a backup.

drop database to start afresh: from /usr/lib/dradis, run:
bundle exec rake db:reset

can I use more than one project concurrently Not in Dradis CE. You nee Dradis PRO for that.

How EXACTLY do I integrate the downloaded OSCP template in dradis I think you may be looking for this: Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) Report | Industry - Dradis Academy (check instructions tab). Yes?

Also, I think that the Dradis version in Kali 2017.1 may not be the latest one. I’ve found in Kali version v3.1.0.rc2, and now Dradis is at version 3.7.0. If you wish to try the updated version, you may: