Reporting Issue

Hi,
I am new to Dradis and i want to know about reporting. Can we export our data to word(.doc)?
I was trying hard but unable to get any option to export data in word in latest version. Please help me

Thanks

Bunty

Hi @Bunty,
Rachael with the support team. The old Dradis CE reporting engine relied on a technology in Word (custom XML) that they removed from their program so unfortunately we no longer support Word exports. What you can do is export your report in PDF, HTML and CSV formats. Let me know if I can help you in getting started or if you have any other questions about Dradis!

Here to help.

Rachael

Thanks Rachael for the rply. As per client requirement i have to submit report in word. So there is any method to generate report in word or any alternate method to generate the same. Please suggest me any solution.

Thanks

Bunty

Hi Bunty,
Right now there isn’t a way to directly export to Word in the community edition but you can export to Word (.docx) in Dradis Pro. If you want to check it out, more details are here: Dradis Framework | Reporting and Collaboration for Information Security Teams
If it’s a simple report you may be able to copy/paste from another format into a Word document to submit to the client but you may lose some of the formatting.
How do either of these ideas sound? Let me know if there’s anything else I can help with!
Best,

Rachael