Import/Export via comand line

Hi, I want to create docker container with dradis, that receives xml scan results and gives back one html common report. I used this guide and I have some questions about it: From Nessus output to custom report | Dradis Pro Help

1. The ruby script create_project.rb requaries 2 variables, not 1 as shown there. 1st is name and 2nd - user_id. I have no idea what the user id suppose to be, so I just put 1. Error appears. Is here a way to get/create it? Or maybe, there are some default values?
  2. I created project by using browser window on my kali VM and cheack its id. The command RAILS_ENV=production bundle exec thor -T is working, but when I try to run
    “PROJECT_ID=1 RAILS_ENV=production bundle exec thor dradis:plugins:nikto:upload /test2/niktores” (without ", and correct id from url) I get error. Of course, export doesnt work too.
    All errors look same:
    4: from /usr/lib/dradis/ruby/2.7.0/gems/activerecord-6.1.4.4/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/schema_cache.rb:111:in columns' 3: from /usr/lib/dradis/ruby/2.7.0/gems/activerecord-6.1.4.4/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/schema_cache.rb:111:in fetch’
    2: from /usr/lib/dradis/ruby/2.7.0/gems/activerecord-6.1.4.4/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/schema_cache.rb:112:in block in columns' 1: from /usr/lib/dradis/ruby/2.7.0/gems/activerecord-6.1.4.4/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/abstract/schema_statements.rb:116:in columns’
    /usr/lib/dradis/ruby/2.7.0/gems/activerecord-6.1.4.4/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/sqlite3_adapter.rb:346:in `table_structure’:
    and +50 similar lines
    Did I miss something? I will be grateful for any info. I get the same errors on build in dradis, and dradis-ce from git.

Hey @Pride1st! Rachael with the Dradis support team here. Since Dradis CE doesn’t support multiple projects, you actually won’t be able to use the create_project.rb script. Instead, I’d look at a workflow like:

1. Backup your existing project if needed: Importing and exporting projects | Dradis Pro Help

2. Reset your CE database with something like:

$ bundle exec thor dradis:reset
  1. Upload the file(s):
bundle exec thor dradis:plugins:nikto:upload /test2/niktores.xml

Let’s start there. If you still get the error when you try to upload, could you send a screenshot? Also, are you able to upload the file via the UI? That should help narrow things down. We’ll figure this out!

Okey, the problem was simpler than I thougth.
PROJECT_ID=1 RAILS_ENV=production bundle exec thor dradis:plugins:nikto:upload /test2/niktores - doesnt work at all BUT
bundle exec thor dradis:plugins:nikto:upload /test2/niktores - is working fine.
So I even dont need to know project id to complete my task. There wasnt any trouble with export too. I am very appreciate for usefull and quick answer.