Methodology workflow in Dradisframework

Hi,
I would like suggest a change in methodology workflow.

Currently, one can only check/uncheck the performed tests. But in my mind, a performed test yields an result, a test can be passed or failed. So my first suggestion would be to implement a passed/failed button instead of check/uncheck box. In case of failed test, there must be an issue, otherwise test is passed without finding/issue.
So my second suggestion is: if one clicks on the failed button, in the next step there should be an dialog to create a new issue or select an issue from project/mediawiki.
And the new created issue should include/add the reference to the methodology test.

And it would be nice, if it would be possible to sort issue by attribute like sort issues by severity or probability. Currently one choose which columns should be shown, but one can’t sort issues by column/attribute.

best regards

Thanks @asdf! We base our roadmap off of feedback from users like you so this is really helpful. I’ve added this to our idea backlog to investigate adding in the future.

I also wanted to mention that the Methodologies in Dradis Pro might be more along the lines of what you’re looking for: Using methodologies | Dradis Pro Help. In the Pro edition, Methodologies have a Trello-style structure that allows for more flexibility.